Tuesday, February 17, 2009

lesson 9: ATTITUDE

task 1
Whether or not I react positively or negatively to the different situations in my life really jsut depends on the situation. I TRY to be a positive person, and go throughout my day with a smile, but if something bad happens, then ofcoarse, I tend to get a little angry, or upset. I do try to work on that though. For example, my job usually has a huge effact on my moods. I work so much and if i feel overwhelmed, i usually shut myself out/away from everyone and everything. I hate feeling that way, but it seems to happen alot with my busy schedule. I also get very frustrated when I have too much to do, and so little time to do it. When school and work and daily tasks are piling up, i get very irritated, and can be very negative. Thats definately something I should try to work on..

task 2
With my job i try to go above and beyond. Even if i am having the worst day ever, I just cover the emotion up with a smile. only because my biggest thing is customer service, and I try to treat the paying customers well. Thats something that i AM actually proud of, I have alot of patience in that area. With my service learning experience I can assume that it will be the same exact way..

task 3
Other people's attitudes def. can effect your life in positive/negative ways. ONLY if you let it though. I use to let other people get me down, but now I just learned to push those negative attitudes out of my life permanitly.I try to surround myself with uplifting people. I refuse to hang out with negative, mean people. I've grown out of that, and there is no need for those sort of people in my life. I want to be the best i can be, and excell, so keeping positive, good friends is really important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment